- Grand opened more than 240 new communities. PulteGroup opened 247 new communities in 2017 across all of our divisions and brands.
- Built to Honor delivered the 50th home for wounded veterans. The program reached the tremendous milestone with builds in Illinois, Louisville, and Coastal Carolinas this year.
- Pulte Homes Social Media won the Shorty Award for Best in Real Estate. This award honors social media efforts by real estate brands, publications and services for social sharing, engaging existing customers, and driving new traffic.
- Company Founder Bill Pulte inducted into the Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan Hall of Fame. This recognition is the highest honor the organization can bestow upon individuals who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and devotion to their industry and community.
- PulteGroup awarded Bronze in 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards. Foundations of Sales Learning Program won a coveted Brandon Hall Group bronze award for excellence in the Best Use of Blended Learning category. To date, over 700 PulteGroup sales consultants have successfully completed the Foundations of Sales Program. Almost 200 employees have completed the Certified Field Trainer Program with 20 percent of Sales Certified Field Trainers promoted to manager-level positions, including General Sales Managers and Vice Presidents of Sales.
- Tampa’s Pulte Promise Center named in recognition of charity giving. Our West Florida division’s annual Building to Make Lives Better Charity Golf Tournament raised over $98,000 in its second year to benefit the Children’s Home Network in Tampa. Proceeds funded the renovation and ongoing educational programs of the vocational Children’s Home Network’s Pulte Promise Center. The building was renamed after Pulte Homes in recognition of Pulte’s continued support.
- Virtual Reality launches. Cutting-edge VR technology debuted at select markets for an innovative new way to showcase our homes. Coming soon to your division in 2018!
- PulteGroup rallies together to support hurricane victims. More than 600 people connected with the company, including hundreds of employees, members of our Board of Directors, and our founder, generously donated to support Houston employees impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Over $250,000 was raised in just days.