Skyline Estates by Pulte Homes opened this month, marking the first time the homebuilder has offered a new home community in Henderson since it sold out of its popular Anthem community that opened in 1998.
“This is an exciting time to re-enter the Henderson market and our reputation of quality and innovation certainly proceeds us,” said Aaron Alred, general sales manager for PulteGroup’s Las Vegas Division. “We know that families have a lot of loyalty to the Henderson area and we have heard great consumer feedback about the new home designs Pulte has opened in Skyline Estates.”
At the community grand opening, Alred said many consumers gave great feedback about the new single and two-level home designs featuring open floorplans, loft areas, large kitchens, spacious owner’s suites and balcony options.
The new home collections feature innovative consumer-inspired features such as:
- Everyday Entries
- Expanded pathway through the most-used entrance in the home
- Drop zone for the things you don't want cluttering up your living space
- Washer and dryer relocated to dedicated laundry space
- Pulte Planning Centers
- Unique space to manage your busy home life and stay organized
- Room near the main living area of the home, typically located off the kitchen
- Oversized pantries
- More storage space for your bulk groceries means room to stock up on items you use most
- Easy access to the groceries and supplies your family uses every day
Skyline Estates is located in the heart of Henderson, near Horizon Ridge and Paradise Hills roads.